Thursday, May 29, 2008

On my toes

I get a few hours each day while the little pumpkin is sleeping to try and get rid of some of these boxes! While he's awake we're always busy, he doesn't slow down! I was exhausted last night! This morning we looked into joining the JCC and they have an awesome pool for him... and they have babysitting (for me)!!! There are some great waterparks around here, so we have more to look into. Also got Nash's haircut this morning, and I love haircut pictures.

Also, gotta love pictures of babies in sunglasses. Especially when they're this cute.

Also gotta give a big pat on the back to Leigh Emma for her first day back to work. Hugs to all friends in Richmond- we miss you!!

2 comments:

Leigh-Emma Lion said...

:( I wanna go to the pool!!! Thanks for the pat on the back...I guess I'll live.

Anonymous said...

We just read through the old posts and discovered Nash will be a big brother!!! Congrats to you all!!! We miss you and hope you are loving St Louis, try to get some rest.

Sharon and Jason

Margot lacing beads

Baby Power

Baby Power
Representin all the babies in the struggle

I'm a super cool little baby.

Bundled Up

Bundled Up
Powered By Blogger

First Crawfish Boil!

First Crawfish Boil!

My favorite picture

My favorite picture

One day old

One day old
Already a little man.

Looking for the waitress

Looking for the waitress

Check out my cords

Check out my cords

First smiles 4/11/07

First smiles 4/11/07

Playing w/ the other kids at Maymont

Playing w/ the other kids at Maymont

THIS WAY TO...

THIS WAY TO...

Mosaic of Nash"s first year

This way to the seafood buffett!

This way to the seafood buffett!

honey pie

honey pie