Friday, August 29, 2008

Halloween Preview!




We kicked off this long weekend with a little shopping trip and found a Halloween costume for Nash :) Here's a preview! I'm sure you will be seeing many more pictures of Nash as a turtle. And if you live in the St. Louis area, don't be surprised to see a little turtle walking around- I want to dress him in it every day, it's so cute!
We had a fun week, a little laid back as I'm trying to rest my straight up worn-out pregnant body. Oh! How could I forget... Nash had his 18 month appointment Wednesday! He's 27 lbs, 9 oz., 32 inches long, and head circumference is 19 inches. That's 70th percentile for weight, 37th for height (did they measure him right??) and 63rd for his head. These are all within the range of normal, but I was surprised that he's not as big for his age as he used to be. But then I looked at pictures from his 1st birthday party and he had such big baby cheeks then compared to now! I still think he's got great cheeks, it was just amazing how different he looks in 6 months.
Hope everyone has a good, relaxing long weekend! I think we're going to enjoy the festivities around St. Louis. Then next weekend it's off the Nash-ville!!

4 comments:

Brook said...

What a cute turtle! When I find a cool costume for James the boys can hang out in their costumes and play. It will be fun!

Maeme said...

We Love Yertle....wooooooo

Maya B. said...

Oh my goodness. He is so yummy!

Leigh-Emma Lion said...

Could not be cuter...my goodness!! You should totally dress him in it every day. I'm all for that!

Margot lacing beads

Baby Power

Baby Power
Representin all the babies in the struggle

I'm a super cool little baby.

Bundled Up

Bundled Up
Powered By Blogger

First Crawfish Boil!

First Crawfish Boil!

My favorite picture

My favorite picture

One day old

One day old
Already a little man.

Looking for the waitress

Looking for the waitress

Check out my cords

Check out my cords

First smiles 4/11/07

First smiles 4/11/07

Playing w/ the other kids at Maymont

Playing w/ the other kids at Maymont

THIS WAY TO...

THIS WAY TO...

Mosaic of Nash"s first year

This way to the seafood buffett!

This way to the seafood buffett!

honey pie

honey pie