Monday, August 10, 2009

The Haps

Margot gets to do all kinds of things Nash never did as a baby. Nash's activities open her eyes to experiences she wouldn't have for months if it weren't for him. Even though she doesn't participate in his Gyboree class, Margot's right there in the middle of the action watching the kids run around. She loves the bright colors, and bubbles, and music and noise and smiles. When Nash colors, Margot plays with crayons, after Nash runs around the house with grocery bags, she usually gets to them before I do. It's great to have a big brother who wants to play with you all the time!
Nash loves playing memory games with alphabet cards. He's so good at it, sometimes better than me.

Nashy had a pretty bad spill last night during our evening stroll. He's ok, other than a fat lip and bruised ego.
Margot tasting the green. No I don't let her eat crayons, but I do let her explore them.
Margot takes after her Mommy. She loves bags.

Nash has some alone time with his Jeep. He likes flipping his house upside down and turning it into a "garage".

0 comments:

Margot lacing beads

Baby Power

Baby Power
Representin all the babies in the struggle

I'm a super cool little baby.

Bundled Up

Bundled Up
Powered By Blogger

First Crawfish Boil!

First Crawfish Boil!

My favorite picture

My favorite picture

One day old

One day old
Already a little man.

Looking for the waitress

Looking for the waitress

Check out my cords

Check out my cords

First smiles 4/11/07

First smiles 4/11/07

Playing w/ the other kids at Maymont

Playing w/ the other kids at Maymont

THIS WAY TO...

THIS WAY TO...

Mosaic of Nash"s first year

This way to the seafood buffett!

This way to the seafood buffett!

honey pie

honey pie