Monday, January 25, 2010

Nash's photography

Getting a new camera for my birthday means that I can let Nash do something he's been trying to do for months - use my (old) camera to take some pictures of his own.
Through Nash's eyes, here's his world.
This is his blog post.

"My little sister, Margot, is always reaching for something!"


"Here's my Daddy, I take a ton of pictures of him. This is only the 60th time he said 'cheese' in 10 minutes."


"My super-sweet train table."


"Here's my kitchen, where I spend a good part of the day makin' dinner for my Mommy."


"This is me, the artist, Nash."

4 comments:

Robin said...

Love it! Nash has a good eye. Gabe is getting a kiddie camera for his birthday. What is Nash getting??

Maya B. said...

WOW! This is impressive!

Brooke said...

Robin, never would have even thought of giving him a camera if not for you. He LOVES it. We might get some little presents for his birthday, but the big one is that we're painting his room. He asks me every night why his room is not orange?

Anonymous said...

What an artist! How fun!

Margot lacing beads

Baby Power

Baby Power
Representin all the babies in the struggle

I'm a super cool little baby.

Bundled Up

Bundled Up
Powered By Blogger

First Crawfish Boil!

First Crawfish Boil!

My favorite picture

My favorite picture

One day old

One day old
Already a little man.

Looking for the waitress

Looking for the waitress

Check out my cords

Check out my cords

First smiles 4/11/07

First smiles 4/11/07

Playing w/ the other kids at Maymont

Playing w/ the other kids at Maymont

THIS WAY TO...

THIS WAY TO...

Mosaic of Nash"s first year

This way to the seafood buffett!

This way to the seafood buffett!

honey pie

honey pie