Monday, May 17, 2010

Bullet points

-Margot loves to scoot around on her bee.
-Margot is a climber! I turn my back and find her on top of all kind of things.

-Nash asked Chef Scott, at his school, to make biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Raintree made a big deal out of this request and it made the Friday News and showed up on May's menu as Nash's biscuits and gravy. Margot and I joined him for breakfast that day. Nash did not like Chef Scott's biscuits and gravy.
-Nashy's best friend at school is little Sydney. He likes to play outside in the log box with her.
-Margot's favorite song is from the 60's and is about a woman is never going to get over her man. The doo-wop singers in the background since "no no no no no no" and Margot loves to shake her finger back and forth and sing along.
-Margot often speaks in sentences beginning with "want" and ending with "Mommy". Want cheese Mommy. Want hug Mommy. Want Daddy home.
-Some of Margot's favorite words: bunny, book, cheese (the food, and what you say in front of the camera), yummy, duck, shoes, Jeep, Daddy, hello, baby.
-Margot often walks around with one of Nash's Crocs on.
-Nashy is still obsessed with trucks, dump trucks, recycling trucks, firetrucks, ambulances,excavators and trains. The category remains the same, but I gotta say, I'm impressed with how much he's learned about these things. He can identify different kinds of trucks and worker trucks and trains, and knows the names of their parts and the truck's purpose.
-Nash would eat hot dogs for every meal, including breakfast, if I'd let him.
-I've thought about letting him and seeing how long that would last before he never asked for another hot dog.
-When it's lightning outside, Nash says, "it's taking a picture out there." and he also thinks Daddy should get a big shooter and shoot out the lightning.
-Nash is pretty terrified of thunder. When it's bedtime and it's thundering outside he says, "Hey! Thunder! You're too loud! I'm trying to sleep!" On a positive note, he is no longer afraid of baby goats.

-Both kids are "monkey-see monkey-do" Margot makes a loud silly baby noise and Nash does it. Margot puts her mouth against the window and does raspberries and Nash follows. Likewise, Margot wants to dip everything in ketchup, color with markers, sit at Nash's project desk, climb stairs all by herself. Sighhhh.
-Nash's favorite song is "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" which he calls "Aweemaway".
-Nashy's Mother's Day card to me said "I love you because you came to have lunch with me at school, and you make things for me." I loved it.
-We spent a fun week in VA and got to visit Maeme and G and Uncle Eric and Aunt Lizzie and baby Phoebe! We love baby Phoebe!

0 comments:

Margot lacing beads

Baby Power

Baby Power
Representin all the babies in the struggle

I'm a super cool little baby.

Bundled Up

Bundled Up
Powered By Blogger

First Crawfish Boil!

First Crawfish Boil!

My favorite picture

My favorite picture

One day old

One day old
Already a little man.

Looking for the waitress

Looking for the waitress

Check out my cords

Check out my cords

First smiles 4/11/07

First smiles 4/11/07

Playing w/ the other kids at Maymont

Playing w/ the other kids at Maymont

THIS WAY TO...

THIS WAY TO...

Mosaic of Nash"s first year

This way to the seafood buffett!

This way to the seafood buffett!

honey pie

honey pie