Wednesday, October 22, 2008

big tush little tush

Look at the huge difference in booty size. Nash is such a big boy!!

Here's Margot after her 2nd bath at home with her hair curled up on top of her head. She asked me to take the picture slightly out of focus, so you can experience the world through her eyes.


So thing are busy and going pretty well. Margot woke up every 4 hours last night so I felt well rested this morning, and Ray got to sleep well too. Keep your fingers crossed for us that this pattern continues! Our friends are coming back from Florida today and I know Nash will be excited to see his buddies again soon, and so will I! Tomorrow we're bringing Margot and Nash to the doctor for her one-week check-up, and Nash's flu shot.

And finally, here's a little snippit of what Nash has been up to. He's taking full advantage of having his Daddy home to start his daily physical fitness.

1 comments:

Brook said...

I have a big tush, little tush situation at home also except the big tush belongs to the infant ;)

Margot lacing beads

Baby Power

Baby Power
Representin all the babies in the struggle

I'm a super cool little baby.

Bundled Up

Bundled Up
Powered By Blogger

First Crawfish Boil!

First Crawfish Boil!

My favorite picture

My favorite picture

One day old

One day old
Already a little man.

Looking for the waitress

Looking for the waitress

Check out my cords

Check out my cords

First smiles 4/11/07

First smiles 4/11/07

Playing w/ the other kids at Maymont

Playing w/ the other kids at Maymont

THIS WAY TO...

THIS WAY TO...

Mosaic of Nash"s first year

This way to the seafood buffett!

This way to the seafood buffett!

honey pie

honey pie