Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Yay for Halloween!

We went to a little Halloween party Sunday night that was so much fun! What is better than dressing little munchkins up like animals, and characters and sitting around and eating yummy food and pumpkiny treats? The day could have only been better if the weather had been more cooperative- it was 80 degrees outside! I bet Halloween costumes aren't made of fleece in Florida.

Otherwise, we are trying to take it easy and get last minute errands done before we have another baby! At my appointment yesterday the doctor said it could be any time. I think we still have a few days, but I'm definitely pushing to finish up projects and errands I've been putting off. Mostly I think Ray and I are trying to absorb every second of time we have alone with Nash. I feel tired but good, most days. Night are hard- I'm ready to curl up and snuggle and fall asleep in Nash's crib with him when he goes to bed at 7:30 every night. I get through the day by drinking. Usually one iced chai, and about 15 glasses of Crystal Light lemonade. And soon I'll trade indigestion for sleepless nights and not one, but TWO of the best blessings in the world!!! (I am REALLY getting cheesy in these last days of pregnancy!!!)

Yertle and Yoda sitting in the Halloween Balloon Patch

Daddy's silly- his beard tickles me!

I like to give him big hugs anyway. Mommy's teaching me to be a great hugger!!

Not the prettiest picture, but here I am with my new haircut, looking curvy and about to pop at 37 weeks.

3 comments:

Leigh-Emma Lion said...

I think you look AWESOME and I cannot wait for this little girl to get here! OH I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!

Leigh-Emma Lion said...

I think you look AWESOME and I cannot wait for this little girl to get here! OH I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!

Brook said...

You do look great and I am glad you had fun the other night :)

Margot lacing beads

Baby Power

Baby Power
Representin all the babies in the struggle

I'm a super cool little baby.

Bundled Up

Bundled Up
Powered By Blogger

First Crawfish Boil!

First Crawfish Boil!

My favorite picture

My favorite picture

One day old

One day old
Already a little man.

Looking for the waitress

Looking for the waitress

Check out my cords

Check out my cords

First smiles 4/11/07

First smiles 4/11/07

Playing w/ the other kids at Maymont

Playing w/ the other kids at Maymont

THIS WAY TO...

THIS WAY TO...

Mosaic of Nash"s first year

This way to the seafood buffett!

This way to the seafood buffett!

honey pie

honey pie