Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy New Year!

OK we're a little late wishing everyone a happy new year. That's what happens when you are chasing around a runny nose and doing your best to keep another one from getting runny. We're all getting well now though. FINALLY. I feel like I've been cooped up for 2 weeks and I think maybe Nash is getting tired of being inside too.

I'm not sure if it's inspired by his sickness when he wasn't eating much for a few days, but he's eating like a champ now! He used to be a great eater, but had scaled back on things he'd try. Now he's back full force. Here's a picture of him devouring the smoked salmon cream cheese off of a bagel!

And just in case you think his hair is always wild and crazy, it's not true! I do brush it after his bath and he looks so handsome! And it stays neat like that for about half an hour or so.


Margot's hangin in there. It's been rough on the little one to be so stuffy. But luckily she never developed a temperature and her mood stayed happy throughout her sickness. She's definitely a mellow one. Here's Miss Margot looking lovely.



And a cute one of her napping on the big lion. (He's very popular in this house.)


Part of being sick is having good snuggle time. The sickies are no fun, but we could all use more hugs!

With everyone well again I hope we'll get to be out and about and playing with everyone again soon!

2 comments:

Brook said...

I hate the sickies! Glad everyone is well now (I hope)!

Robin said...

Oh how handsome with the brushed hair. Love it!

Margot lacing beads

Baby Power

Baby Power
Representin all the babies in the struggle

I'm a super cool little baby.

Bundled Up

Bundled Up
Powered By Blogger

First Crawfish Boil!

First Crawfish Boil!

My favorite picture

My favorite picture

One day old

One day old
Already a little man.

Looking for the waitress

Looking for the waitress

Check out my cords

Check out my cords

First smiles 4/11/07

First smiles 4/11/07

Playing w/ the other kids at Maymont

Playing w/ the other kids at Maymont

THIS WAY TO...

THIS WAY TO...

Mosaic of Nash"s first year

This way to the seafood buffett!

This way to the seafood buffett!

honey pie

honey pie