Thursday, January 29, 2009

SNOW and pretending

Hello! We've been snowed in the last few days and had some fun adventures outside. Some adventures were not so fun. Why did I think it would be fun for little guy to play in snow higher than his boots? It was fun to go on a walk this weekend with the whole family when the snow was a little lower. Margot looks adorable all bundled up in her pink snowsuit (thank you again, Audrey!) and is being a great sport.
I feel like Nash has suddenly grown out of all of his toys and I need all new ones for him. He's doing a lot of pretending and imagining and figuring things out. His Handy Manny tool set is now serving double duty as not only a shape sorter and music box, but his go-to repair kit... and what do you know, everything in this house suddenly needs repairing! Nash is great with his screwdriver.
Also making him some pretend toys, including the little pizza. He's way into pizza lately. He's playing with and loving the cupcake shape sorters. They're definitely more complex than any of the other shape sorters we've given him to play with. He's really lighting up when I show him new challenges!

Not to be outdone, Margot is getting prettier :) and looking all around and grabbing at things and laughing and smiling at everyone. I keep trying to take some videos but she's so distracted by the camera and the lights and instantly stops whatever cute thing she's doing. I'll keep trying!

0 comments:

Margot lacing beads

Baby Power

Baby Power
Representin all the babies in the struggle

I'm a super cool little baby.

Bundled Up

Bundled Up
Powered By Blogger

First Crawfish Boil!

First Crawfish Boil!

My favorite picture

My favorite picture

One day old

One day old
Already a little man.

Looking for the waitress

Looking for the waitress

Check out my cords

Check out my cords

First smiles 4/11/07

First smiles 4/11/07

Playing w/ the other kids at Maymont

Playing w/ the other kids at Maymont

THIS WAY TO...

THIS WAY TO...

Mosaic of Nash"s first year

This way to the seafood buffett!

This way to the seafood buffett!

honey pie

honey pie