Wednesday, March 25, 2009

251 posts

I've broken the 250 mark. I may have slowed down a bit, but am still going strong with the blog, always glad we have it.

Nash and Margot's Grammy Peggy is visiting just in time for some nice weather. The last week and a half has been great, nice and warm and mostly sunny. We spent some time outside with our friends, including our new friends Avery and Chloe. Here's a picture of Nash after coming down a slide at Avery and Chloe's house!

Oops! If I hadn't said anything you'd think he was doing baby yoga, right? Is that a toddler slide, or a rocket launcher??

And here's the little man again in his new sportswear (4T!!) and loving his new bike from Grammy. It's all he can talk about bike bike bike bike. I think it will not be easy to get him used to wearing the bulky knee and elbow pads and helmet.


And the girls relaxing on the lower patio, on a gorgeous day. I look forward to more days like this! I hear St. Louis has a nice long Spring. So far I'm not having any allergy issues, knock on wood. I've been spending as much time as possible outside, even doing a little gardening while the kiddos sleep.
Speaking of sleep, Margot has gone through a series of difficult nights this week. She's rolling over both ways now, but is quicker to go tummy to back. Since she sleeps on her back, this has started becoming a major problem. We took her out of her swaddle at night so that she could flip back over, but it hasn't helped yet. She's been sleeping with a pacifier the past few nights, and I'm a little afraid to get into that habit, but it's helping her. So for now if it helps we'll stick with it. Of course then if it falls out I have to get back up and pop it back in. I don't think it'll be long before she's sleeping through the night though. I hope.

One last thing. I don't think I blogged about switching Margot into her convertible car seat.
It looks HUGE when she's in it!! She looks a little scared, doesn't she? This was her first day in it last week. Taking her out of the bucket car seat has made for some interesting shopping trips. Last Friday she laid down on a blanket in the back on a shopping cart at Whole Foods!! It looked a little funny, but she didn't mind :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Miss Margot in her seat. How cute! DId you make that cover?

Brook said...

We love Nash's bike.

Margot lacing beads

Baby Power

Baby Power
Representin all the babies in the struggle

I'm a super cool little baby.

Bundled Up

Bundled Up
Powered By Blogger

First Crawfish Boil!

First Crawfish Boil!

My favorite picture

My favorite picture

One day old

One day old
Already a little man.

Looking for the waitress

Looking for the waitress

Check out my cords

Check out my cords

First smiles 4/11/07

First smiles 4/11/07

Playing w/ the other kids at Maymont

Playing w/ the other kids at Maymont

THIS WAY TO...

THIS WAY TO...

Mosaic of Nash"s first year

This way to the seafood buffett!

This way to the seafood buffett!

honey pie

honey pie