Monday, March 16, 2009

A morning playing outside!

Wow, a picture with me in it? Divine intervention, or just a kind passer-byer? (But the person in front of me at the Starbucks drive-through bought my drink for me!! Thank you kind stranger!)


Nash's first encounter with a live snake. He asked me to circle around so he could see it again. "More??"

Nash playing at the bell tree. Good fun!!

Seriously. Biggest. Koi. Ever. Huge. They could eat Margot whole. Luckily, she didn't want to hang over the bridge and look like Nash did.

Even Margot looks annoyed with me for taking pictures everywhere we go. Get used to it kid! I will document our lives, gosh darn it!

2 comments:

Brook said...

I love the 2 kids and the iced chi...the most important things in life all in 1 stroller! Um, free coffee...definately divine intervention (or maybe some Irish luck, you did just eat corn beef the night before)! Send some of that my way, will ya?

Anonymous said...

Divine intervention for sure! Or maybe your real name is Brooke O'Shoenfeld Pratt?

Margot lacing beads

Baby Power

Baby Power
Representin all the babies in the struggle

I'm a super cool little baby.

Bundled Up

Bundled Up
Powered By Blogger

First Crawfish Boil!

First Crawfish Boil!

My favorite picture

My favorite picture

One day old

One day old
Already a little man.

Looking for the waitress

Looking for the waitress

Check out my cords

Check out my cords

First smiles 4/11/07

First smiles 4/11/07

Playing w/ the other kids at Maymont

Playing w/ the other kids at Maymont

THIS WAY TO...

THIS WAY TO...

Mosaic of Nash"s first year

This way to the seafood buffett!

This way to the seafood buffett!

honey pie

honey pie