Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A day in the life

I haven't brought the camera up to take pictures of Margot for bathtime because I usually have my hands full. But it's so cute to see her all bundled up, I thought it was time I made the effort.
Since Nash takes a bath in our garden tub, there's room for Margot too. So while Nash plays I give Margot a quick bath, then she sits wrapped up in a towel and blanky in a bouncer until Nash is done.
After breakfast and some playtime, Margot naps and I have good one on one play/craft time with Nash. This morning it was play-doh! We cut pieces and made snakes
and cranked it through little tubes. And I made a new picture for the blog-header, as you can see :)
When Margot wakes up it's snack time, bananas for both kids, and a granola bar for Nash. Then today we went off to Grant's Farm, and I didn't bring the camera. It was a funny trip because I realized that Nash is so used to seeing zebras and elephants, it's almost like dogs and cats to him. He gets excited about seeing them. But he gets excited about dogs too! And the ostrich and watusi bulls and camels are all pretty cool too. We fed a baby goat a bottle of milk, and that was a little freaky. Now it's nap time for the kids and kitchen cleaning time for me.

1 comments:

Robin said...

Ohhh what other crafts do you guys do? What's that playdo thingy?

Margot lacing beads

Baby Power

Baby Power
Representin all the babies in the struggle

I'm a super cool little baby.

Bundled Up

Bundled Up
Powered By Blogger

First Crawfish Boil!

First Crawfish Boil!

My favorite picture

My favorite picture

One day old

One day old
Already a little man.

Looking for the waitress

Looking for the waitress

Check out my cords

Check out my cords

First smiles 4/11/07

First smiles 4/11/07

Playing w/ the other kids at Maymont

Playing w/ the other kids at Maymont

THIS WAY TO...

THIS WAY TO...

Mosaic of Nash"s first year

This way to the seafood buffett!

This way to the seafood buffett!

honey pie

honey pie